The personal data provided by the User will be processed according to the provisions set out in this policy, the object of which is to govern the processing acts carried out by IN-PLANIA Espacios Eficientes, S.L.
Identity and Controller’s Contact Details
IN-PLANIA Espacios Eficientes, S.L. (IN-PLANIA) with registered office in Madrid, C/ Luchana 23 and VAT No. B79220562. If in doubt on any issue regarding data protection, please contact IN-PLANIA, through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal Purposes and Basis for Treatment:
The personal data collected through the website contact forms will be treated by In-Plania, which holds the position of Controller for the following purposes:
- Managing a full range of requests made through tools available to users (corporate website, emails). The legal basis is consent to article 6.1 (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Administrative management associated to the commercial relation sought by the submission of forms, particularly in the human resources inbox. The legal basis is the consent in article 6.1 (a) GDPR, as well as the implementation of pre-contractual measures, article 6.1 (b) GDPR.
- Commercial procedures consisting in sending advertising and commercial communications of our company group (Grupo Gmp) specialising in high-end real estate products and services; always subject to the express acceptance for receiving these communications.
In any case, the user will be liable for the truthfulness, accuracy and authenticity of the personal data provided, having In-Plania the right to exclude from the provided services, any user who might have provided false data, without prejudice of other applicable actions set out by Law.
Personal data end users
Your personal data will not be transferred to any other person or company for being used for their own purposes. However, IN-PLANIA will communicate personal data to other entities making part of the Gmp company group to which IN-PLANIA belongs and who could get access to personal data and information to help IN-PLANIA to manage the pre-contractual relationship or the processing of the application done. IN-PLANIA assures all these entities comply with the data protection regulations, which is also direclty applicable to them.
However, IN-PLANIA will disclose to the relevant public authorities, all of the personal data and any other information held by them or being accessible through their systems in case these are required according to the applicable legal and regulatory provisions if relevant.
Your personal data will be retained while the application or request made is under processing. At the moment in which consultation has been satisfactorily solved for the user, IN-PLANIA will erase his/her data.
Concerning the submission of information in relation to the human resources data, your personal data will be retained, duly blocked, for one (1) -year deadline, during the potential pre-contractual deadline. Once this deadline expires, your personal data will be erased.
If you check the relevant box, giving your consent to IN-PLANIA for them to send you commercial communications in the terms established by the Act 34/2002, July 11 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, your data will be retained as long as this consent is not withdrawn or you request to withdraw the commercial communications reception service. Withdrawal may be notified any time through an e-mail to email@example.com. The withdraw from the service may also be done through the link included in the communication itself.
Any user, any time, may exercise through a written communication addressed to IN-PLANIA via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and attaching an Id. Document, the following rights:
- Right to access: check which of your personal data are treated by In-Plania.
- Right to rectify: modify the personal data treated by IN-PLANIA if they are not accurate.
- Right to erasure: request IN-PLANIA to erase your personal data.
- Right to limit: request IN-PLANIA to limit the treatment of your personal data.
- Right of portability: request IN-PLANIA to submit in IT format the information they treat for you.
- Right to file a claim: in the event you consider IN-PLANIA has treated your Personal Data breaking the regulations, you have the right to file a claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
IN-PLANIA will treat your personal data in a strictly confidential way. Also, they have implemented suitable technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your personal data and avoid destruction, loss, illegal access or illegal tampering. When determining these measures, some criteria such as the scope, the context and the purposes for treatment have been taken into consideration; the existing state of the art and risks.